Saturday, October 6, 2007

Somethin's Gotta Give

Life is too nuts right now. The Goose needs to be driven to and from pre-school three days per week. Her pre-school is a 30 minute drive from home. She has dance class and horseback riding on the weekends. The Rascal has to be at her school two afternoons per week for one therapy or another, Wednesday mornings are for developmental arts, Friday mornings are for her pre-school classroom experience. The home visiting therapists come once or twice per month. Something has to go. But what? It’s all good for the girls. Well, all but having a mother who is constantly in a tizzy. Hmmmm I could try co-visits. Yes. Yes! That’s it! The home visiting therapist can become developmental arts visiting therapists. They can go to developmental arts and consult with The Rascal’s teacher. Oh yes this is good. The former home visiting, now developmental arts visiting therapists can go on Wednesday mornings and flex their professional expertise at the developmental arts teacher while I am sitting quietly in a corner sipping my Dunkin Donuts coffee, watching my little dumpling play in the sensory room. I won’t even have to clean my house. Oh I’m a genius.

No comments: